- All products are of the highest quality. Every ingredient has been rigorously tested and the manufacturer audited to ensure products are of the highest purity and grade.
- Our manufacturers meets the highest standard of good manufacturing practice that can be attained worldwide and are regularly inspected by the relevant medicines agency.
- We use only manufacturers we have audited ourselves and we are sure can trace the precise ingredients from the reputable suppliers we have stipulated in the formulations we have developed.
- Once the raw material arrives at the manufacturer they are first quarantined to make sure they meet the exacting specification required. If anything untoward is found at this stage the material is rejected outright. Once approved, these ingredients are then manufactured into their final form, and each batch is then tested to make sure it meets specification and label claim.
- Every time we dispense a supplement, we log the batch number and expiry. These are then linked with each individual order and retained in the quality management system, so that if in the unlikely event of a problem occurring, we can trace an individual product to an individual person.
- At Vitmedics® care passionately about the environment, all of our products are delivered in completely biodegradable packaging.
- All products are filled into compostable Ecopack food grade stand-up pouches and arrive at your door in rigid cardboard cartons that will fit through a regular sized letterbox.
- Even our labels and their backing paper have been specially produced to be totally biodegradable.
- Wherever possible, product ingredients are sourced in the UK to reduce environmental impact.
If this is not possible, other suppliers are sought which meet the highest environmental standards - for example our manufacturing partner in Germany, not only meets the highest quality standards, but is energy neutral.
Additionally, the UK facility where our Vitmedics supplements are manufactured has now been 'Vegetarian Society Approved' for the last three years. Agreed to meet the criteria for the production of vegetarian products, as listed in the licence agreement, as determined by the Vegetarian Society.
Our manufacturer has proudly been Leaping Bunny approved. A global programme, Leaping Bunny requires cruelty free standards over and above legal requirements.
Also our manufacturing facilities are pleased to carry the accreditation for certified Organic Farmers and Growers.