When should I take my Vitmedics supplements?
- We suggest that you take the Vitmedics supplements at a time that fits your daily schedule best, as we know some of our customers might be taking a number of medications alongside their recommended supplements so it may be preferable to separate them out through the day.
- In these circumstances, taking medications at the recommended time is most important and then supplements can be fitted around that schedule in the most convenient manner.
I can’t enter my medication into the Vitcheck assessment?
- The Vitmedics database has over 3000 medications on the system but we understand that sometimes one may have been overlooked. Our experts update and add more medications whenever it is highlighted that they may be missing, if this is the case and your medication is not on the system please contact us so that we can get it added onto the database.
Will my supplements affect the medication that I am taking?
- The Vitmedics supplements should not affect your medications. They are there to correct any nutrient deficiencies or enhance your nutrient status. We have searched the scientific literature to make sure our recommendations are as responsible as possible. Please contact us directly is you have any queries or contact your health professional if you have any unresolved issues.
Can you advise me on my medication?
- The team at Vitmedics will not give any recommendations regarding any illness or medications, if you have queries on this please contact your health professional.
Which Vitmedics supplements do I need to take?
- Take our quick and free Vitcheck assessment to see which supplements you and your body need. Our unique database holds over 3000 UK medications and will show which micro nutrients you may need.
How long will my delivery take?
- We aim to send out all of our orders as soon as possible and should arrive within 2-3 working days.
Is there any quality assurance on your products?
- All of our supplements are created in a UK based factory which meets the highest quality assurance standards worldwide. The factory has been Vegetarian Society Approved for the past 3 years in the production of vegetarian products. We are proud to use a factory that is leaping Bunny approved, a global programme that requires cruelty free standards over and above legal requirements. To find out more about our quality assurance read the ‘about us’ tab on our website.
Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes you can cancel your subscription with us at any time but we ask you do so before your subscription is processed on your renewal day each month. You will receive a reminder email 4 days before it is processed each month!